Liquor License Regulations
The sale and dispensing of alcohol is a strictly regulated industry in the State of Colorado and involves dual jurisdictions: the Colorado Department of Revenue Liquor Enforcement Division and the Local Liquor Licensing authority (City Council). Liquor licensing is regulated by Chapter 6 of the Municipal Code. In Cherry Hills Village, liquor licensing is administered by the City Clerk's Office.
Liquor Licensed Establishments in Cherry Hills Village
- Cherry Hills Country Club holds a Club license
- Glenmoor Country Club holds a Hotel / Restaurant license
- Splendido, doing business as Pino's Pizzeria, holds a Hotel / Restaurant license
- G4 Alliance Incorporated, doing business as South Philly Cheese Steak, holds a Hotel / Restaurant license
- Cherry Hills Sushi Company, LLC holds a Hotel / Restaurant license
Obtaining a Liquor License
The time period involved in obtaining a new liquor license is approximately 3 to 4 months. Application packets are available at the City Clerk's Office. Review and acceptance of applications are done by appointment only. If you are unfamiliar with the length and detail involved with a liquor application, it is recommended that you contact the City Clerk's Office to review the packet to ensure a smooth process.
Renewing a Liquor License
For renewals, manager changes, modification of premises, and other information about liquor licenses, please contact the City Clerk directly at 303-783-2732 or by email.