Drainage Plan Requirements

Grading & Drainage Report

Any new house construction, or additions to houses that exceed 50% of the original square footage of the house is required to submit a grading and drainage report. The Village has adopted the Arapahoe County Stormwater Management Manual (PDF) for its drainage plan requirements.  

Required Submissions

Two copies of a Phase III drainage report should be submitted with the building permit. No building permit will be issued until the Village has reviewed and approved the grading and drainage report.