Audience Participation Period
The public has the opportunity to speak at regular City Council meetings. For items not on the agenda, there is an Audience Participation period at the beginning of the meeting. If the item is the subject of a Public Hearing then public comments will be heard during the designated Public Hearing time.
You can sign up to speak, on public comment and during public hearings, by signing the sign-in sheet(s) located at the podium prior to the City Council meeting.
As you address the Council, please follow these guidelines:
- Turn off your cellular phones and speak clearly
- State your name and address before making your comments
- Present your views as concisely as possible without repeating testimony from other speakers
- There is a five-minute time limit during public comment
- When appropriate, it is important to state that you are speaking for a group or certain number of people in the audience
Public comment is not taken at study sessions, but the public is welcome to attend.
Thank you in advance for attending City Council meetings, expressing your opinions and observing Cherry Hills Village city government in action. If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk's office at 303-783-2732 or email@example.com.