Trail Passport Program
Get to know your local trails! Did you know that we have a marathon’s worth of trails right here in Cherry Hills Village? Here’s your chance to get to know the trails, meet your neighbors, get outdoors with your kids and win some prizes! You can walk, run, bike, ride a horse – it all counts.
- Location: Three Pond Park
- Dates: Saturday, May 12th 9am-12pm and Thursday, May 24th 4pm-6pm (kickoff events will be the same – you can come to either one)
- You’ll receive: a passport, a trail map, a compass, stickers, a list of ideas for fun outdoor activities, and more!
- Parking is limited, so participants are encouraged to walk or bike to Three Pond Park – the trails you take on the way can be marked on your passport when you arrive!
If you can’t attend a kickoff event, you can pick up your passport at City Hall (120 Meade Lane, Cherry Hills Village) any weekday between 8:00am-4:30pm.
Between May 12th and October 1st, 2018, explore as many trails as you can!
- Kids collect prizes throughout the summer for:
- Completing 10 trails
- Completing 20 trails
- Visiting all six trail registers
- Kid’s prizes can be picked up at City Hall as trails are completed.
- Best Photo from the Trails (judged by the Parks, Trails, and Recreation Commission) will be featured in the Village Crier
- Most Wildlife Spots added to the online Wildlife Spotting Map. Winner will receive a special prize!
- Grand Prize (for kids and adults!):
- Participants who complete 30 trails or more are entered into the Grand Prize drawing, held after Oct. 1st
For more information, please contact Parks and Recreation Coordinator Emily Black at (303) 783-2742 or firstname.lastname@example.org .