Drainage Plan Requirements

Any new house construction, or additions to houses that exceed 50% of the original square footage of the house is required to submit a grading and drainage report.  The Village has adopted the Arapahoe County Stormwater Management Manual for its drainage plan requirements.  Two copies of a Phase III drainage report should be sumbitted with the building permit.  No bulding permit will be issued until the Village has reviewed and approved the grading and drainage report.