The City of Cherry Hills Village continues to follow developments on the coronavirus (COVID-19) and is monitoring both local and state public health authorities. The City will continue to update and share information as circumstances evolve.
- Tri-County Health Department’s public health order requiring face coverings beginning July 24th
- Governor Polis statewide mandatory mask order began June 16th
- Safer-at-Home and the Great Outdoors began on June 1st
- Free COVID-19 Testing (PDF)
- CALL 2-1-1 for questions about COVID-19 or the Safer-at-Home orders
- COVID-19, a Cold, the Flu or Seasonal Allergies?
- CO-HELP is Colorado’s call line for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). People who have general questions about COVID-19 can call CO HELP at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911, for answers in many languages, or email them at COHELP@RMPDC.org for answers in English.
- Arapahoe County
- Tri-County Health Department
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Small Business Disaster Assistance Loans
- Small Business/Independent Contractor/Nonprofit Loans and Resources
- City and County of Denver News Releases
- Arapahoe County COVID-19 Town Hall Recordings
- Warnings Regarding Coronavirus Scams
Cherry Hills Village Disaster Declaration
The City of Cherry Hills Village declared a public health emergency related to COVID-19 on March 20th, 2020. The full text of the disaster declaration is available here: Disaster Declaration Declaring a Public Health Emergency Related to COVID-19 (PDF).
City Services: (updated Friday, July 24th, 2020)
- The Police Department has modified their response to non-emergency calls for service. Officers will still respond in person to high priority, emergency incidents. The Cherry Hills Village Police Department encourages our residents to call 911 to report an emergency or 303-795-4711 to report a non-emergency situation. Click here to view the full notice. The Police Department building remains open during normal business hours, 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
- City Hall is open to the public beginning Monday May 11th. Visitors are required to follow safety guidelines. Services are still available by phone or online; see below for contact lists by department.
- Mayor’s Monday office hours will resume in August.
- Municipal Court is being held with limited numbers. Call 303-783-2720 to schedule court or get more information about your ticket.
- For up to date information on City meetings, please check the Agenda Center. City meetings are now being conducted in-person at City Hall. The meetings will be held in conformance with public health orders and guidelines from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and the Tri-County Health Department. In order to maintain social distancing requirements and ensure the safety of the public, elected officials, and City staff, attendance at City meetings will be limited to 20 members of the public. If attendance exceeds 20 members of the public, the meeting may need to be cancelled and rescheduled to preserve the public nature of the meeting and the health, safety and welfare of all involved. For any questions, please contact City Clerk Laura Gillespie at 303-783-2732 or email@example.com.
- Parks, trails, and parking areas remain open - please click here for updated city guidance on safe use of trails released on April 6th.
- The following events have been cancelled for 2020: Spring Cleanup, Exotic Car Show, and Summer Movie Night.
City Services Provided Online and by Phone:
- Building Permits - Click here for more information.
- Contact Community Development Clerk Ethen Westbrook with any questions at 303-783-2721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right-of-way Permits - Can be submitted by email to Public Works Clerk Pamela Broyles at email@example.com. Call Pamela at 303-783-2744 with questions.
- Municipal Court fines - Pay online or contact Court Clerk Terri Littleford with questions at 303-783-2721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay your dog registration fee or security alarm bill online or by phone at 303-789-2541.
- Are you having issues paying online? Have you moved and need to cancel your account? Do you need to register a new security alarm system? Contact Finance Director Jessica Sager at 303-783-2730 or email@example.com.
- Pay your sales tax online. Contact Finance Director Jessica Sager at 303-783-2730 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Looking for a site plan/plat map of a property? Contact Community Development Clerk Ethen Westbrook at 303-783-2721 or email@example.com
- To order a traffic accident report here. For all other report requests call the Police Department at 303-761-8711.
- Find more information about Public Works services here.