What happens if I can’t pay my fine?

If you cannot pay your fine, you can ask the Judge to grant an extension. If an extension is granted, you will work with the Municipal Court Clerk on an acceptable payment plan.

Show All Answers

1. When I come to court, what do I do?
2. Should I accept a plea or go to trial?
3. How do a I get a copy of an accident report?
4. If I want to go to trial, do I have to come back?
5. Can I bring my children to court?
6. Will I have a jury trial?
7. How long does court usually last?
8. How much will my fine be?
9. What methods of payment are accepted?
10. What happens if I can’t pay my fine?
11. What will happen if I don’t appear in court or pay my fine?