Audience Participation Period
All City Council meetings are open to the public and can also be watched live.
The public has the opportunity to speak at City Council meetings. For items without a Public Hearing, there is an Audience Participation period at the beginning of the meeting. If the item is the subject of a Public Hearing then public comments will be heard during the designated Public Hearing time.
In-person vs Virtual Meetings
In-person meetings are held at City Hall, 2450 E. Quincy Avenue. You can sign up to speak, on public comment and during public hearings, by signing the sign-in sheet(s) located in Council Chambers prior to the City Council meeting.
Instructions on participation for virtual meeting are included on individual agendas. View agendas in the Agenda Center.
Read the Electronic Participation Policy.
As you address the Council, please follow these guidelines:
- Turn off your cellular phones
- Speak clearly
- State your name and address before making your comments
- Present your views as concisely as possible without repeating testimony from other speakers
- There is a five-minute time limit during public comment
- When appropriate, it is important to state that you are speaking for a group or certain number of people in the audience
Public comment is not taken at study sessions, but the public is welcome to attend.
Thank you in advance for attending City Council meetings, expressing your opinions and observing Cherry Hills Village city government in action. If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk Laura Gillespie at 303-783-2732 or firstname.lastname@example.org..